iLowerSecondary English curriculum is designed specifically for non-native speakers of English who are studying the majority of their curriculum subjects in English.
- read and demonstrate understanding of different types of non-fiction and fiction texts
- read accurately with fluency, demonstrating literal and implicit understanding
- compare non-fiction texts effectively
- acquire a variety of vocabulary and show understanding of grammar and knowledge ofclinguistic conventions for reading and writing
- write with clarity, accuracy and coherence, adapting language and style to suit different purposes and audiences.
Lower Secondary English consists of one externally-set achievement test: Written test: 1 hour and 45 minutes
How to apply
For any queries about signing up for Oxford Online School or going through the enrolment steps, connect with our admissions team for more details.Contact us