The ABE Endorsed KidsMBA Programme consists of 12-14 modules and is designed to give students an introduction to a variety of business skills. They will learn how to do business, how to structure a business and how to keep their business. Throughout the programme, students will work together and gain confidence whilst developing a practical understanding of what running a business entails.
This Course at a Glance
- Official Oxford Online School Certificate and ABE certification
- Age: 11+
- Open to International and Home student
- Zoom live lesson
- Fees: £500
- Start Date: 3rd July -14 July (2 weeks)
- Creative thinking
- Self confidence
- Persuasive speaking
- Critical assessment
- Engagement with other subjects
Business short course is delivered as a two week programme.
- Students whose English is not their first language, are required to either sit an internal English assessment or provide an English certificate at a min level B2 in all components.
What is included in the cost of the course?
- Access to learning materials
- Live online classes
How many hours a week are students expected to study?
Students are required to undertake 6 hours of self-study per subject.
How does Oxford Online School work?
Oxford Online School is a fully recognized online school for the delivery of GCSE/IGCSE, A level, and International A-Level courses and examinations. It is also a co-educational school offering a blended full-time syllabus to students from all over the world including home students.
What subjects are currently available at Oxford Online School?
Currently, we are offering: Economics; Biology; Chemistry; Physics; Mathematics and Further Mathematics and Spanish A-level, Psychology, History, Business, Turkish Language, Russian Language, Geography, Music, EPQ